Pictures from your helmet casting with Fitwell last week.
My little squire. All prepped and ready for the plaster to put on in three pieces.
You sure make a cute little kitty.
By the way, "kitty" is your favorite word. It brings a smile to your face nearly every time.
Here is a classic "before" shot of your poor head.
Taking off the front piece was the hardest part. Worse than getting your shots. This may be the saddest face I have ever seen. It was extremely difficult having to wait to comfort you until he was all done.
It is amazing to me how parenthood allows us small glimpses at the bigger picture. Now I can better understand why Heavenly Father allows us to suffer and feel pain. How that pain can mold and shape us to be better (or to have more round heads). Some people spend their whole lives wondering how He can let these things happen. But I think I am learning. Though it breaks my heart to watch you be poked, prodded, and now to wear yet another device, I know it will allow you to be a more healthy and happy kid in the future. I promise that.
I love you and will always be here to offer you love and comfort.
You're a trooper babe. The worst part of this helmet thing is over.