Side note. You are such a ham. I couldn't sneak any pictures of you without getting your big, cheesy grin. I loved every second of it.
Monday, October 29, 2012
{pumpkin play}
Since you are far too young to carve and since I was craving pumpkin, I decided that we would try an alternative to carving this year. I cut the pumpkin in half and let you pick out the seeds before I roasted it for some pumpkin soup. You played in the seeds for quite some time before I cleaned them out and put them in the oven. You seemed so interested in the leftover innards of the pumpkin so I offered to let you play with them. And you know what? It kept you busy for nearly an hour. An hour! That never happens! I am considering keeping pumpkins on hand every day of the week. You just loved scooping and splashing and scooping. It was fantastic!