Hello, love bug! I have been thinking a lot about you this week and how I can't wait to learn whether you are a boy or a girl. It's just so exciting! For some reason, I had it in my head that I would find out much sooner, but when I heard I had to wait until I was 20 weeks- oh my goodness. That seems an eternity away! We are at the beginning of our 8th week, so that means we still have about 12 weeks to go- we are not even half way. I have tracked it all out on our calendar by week, and look at it multiple times a day. I don't think that is helping the time pass :) But alas, it really doesn't matter in the long run. I am just so excited (and a bit impatient, I suppose). We will learn about you soon enough. I love you so much. Your dad and I talk about you every day. We just know you will be awesome.
See you soon!