Good morning, love. It's been a crazy packed week. D and I are going to celebrate Independence Day today when he feels a bit better. I think it's probably from all the stress and work he has been doing this week. He is a great man and loves you so very much. While I wait for him to feel better, I am going to finish this paper for school. I know it's a long time away before you write papers for school, but let me tell you now- if you learn to organize- work at a steady pace and take much-needed breaks- you will enjoy school a thousand times more and learn better too. It has made all the difference to me while I have been in school and I think my grades really reflect that.
Just a little bit of advice for the future: Balance, my love. It is the key. We work hard, we play hard, we love hard.
I just wanted to let you know how much I love being in the country, and I am very grateful you will have the opportunity to be born here too. We are so blessed. I love you so much!
See you soon!