Last night as we finished our family prayer, you got back on your knees and motioned for your dad and I to get back on our knees. As we did, you began to jabber so softly with eyes mostly closed. While most of the words that escaped your mouth sounded nothing like the English language, we did manage to hear the following, "Bob*, Gigi, Mama, Daddy". I think my heart swelled a million times its notmal size and I was reminded why we do what we do.
*Bob and Gigi are, of course, your favorite sweet neighbors. When you see a big white truck anywhere in town, you automaticalled shout, "Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob!" You love to run and visit them whenever you see them come home for the day and are often greeted with a treat. Like your St. George grandparents. They are pretty fantastic.
Ah, sweet girl. We do love you. We really, really do.