We decided to do all of our Easter activities the week leading up to Easter with one egg hunt with your music group and one egg hunt on that Saturday at home before Easter. Sadly, I failed to charge my camera for the first egg hunt and only got one good photo, but I made sure to have it ready on Saturday. You were pretty confused, but soon got the hang of it all. You wanted to open each egg as you went along, but we finally convinced you that it would be more fun at the very end. Well, I don't know that you were convinced, but you decided to take our advice anyway. Clearly, opening eggs with your mouth makes lots of sense to a two year old, though I am happy to report that you soon figured out how to use your hands instead. You loved putting all your loot (dimes) in your piggy bank after the big hunt. We have since had many, many egg hunts around the house. Empty eggs, of course. I think it is about time to retire these eggs for this year, though I am glad you have enjoyed them so much.