Sunday, August 18, 2013

{california again}

At the end of July, you and I had the opportunity to visit California again for eight whole days.  My Aunt Linda and Uncle Craig were driving down with my cousin and his family, so we hopped in the few extra seats and made a trip of it!  This included a trip to Disneyland, a trip to San Diego, the tide pools, a baseball game, and lots of pool and grandparent time.  There are a whole lot of pictures. So for now I will just share the ones from Disneyland.  Watching you dance and sing during It's a Small World was one of my very favorite things ever.  You were seriously beaming.  The Tiki Hut was pretty much your second favorite, probably due to more music and dancing.  I think you had a blast hanging out with my cousin's kids (Gage and Asher).  More pictures from San Diego later.