Two major things this week.
Number 1. Your dad graduated from school. I may or may not have cried (You may be beginning to think that I cry about everything, which I admit may be partially be true. But I am still blaming it on the hormones. I am telling you that the body is never the same after having a baby...just you wait). President Monson was the commencement speaker. We were so lucky to get to hear him speak. he talked about building bridges for those that will come after us. He focused on three bridges, namely: attitude, service, and integrity. My favorite part was when he talked about the As If Principle. If you want to be happy, act as if you are happy and one day you will be. If you want to be positive, act as if you are positive and one day you will be. We thought it was a great message. Especially considering that you have been living this since the day you born, if not before then. You wanted to live, so you acted as though you could. and now you are! You wanted to breathe, so you acted as if you could and now you can. You are living proof of it! I am so proud of your dad and all his hard work. Even finishing out his last semester with all the stress of wife and then baby in the hospital. He is a great man.