Hey, my love! We went to the doctor today and heard your sweet heart again! It took him a minute to find with this crazy looking contraption I had never seen before (no ultrasound today). But when he did find it, he said your heartbeat sounded excellent, great, wonderful! Needless to say, we are ecstatic :) More good news? In 4 1/2 weeks (or 32 days to be exact), we return to the doc for an ultrasound to see whether you are a boy or girl!!!!!! I don't think it is possible to use too many exclamation points to end that sentence.
I love you so much. I can't feel anything but love right now.
In other pregnancy news, I have also been feeling lots better though that it's getting much harder to sleep. I have to use the bathroom nearly every night around 3:30am and I never seem to fall back to sleep when I work that day. I may have to resort to napping soon...
And yes, I did have mashed potatoes and gravy for lunch today. They were wonderful :)
See you soon!