From A Wind in the Door by Madeleine L'Engle.
I believe wholeheartedly that there is some truth everywhere.
Proginoskes notes:
"...Fallen angels. War and hate are their business, and one of their chief weapons is un-Naming- making people not know who they are. If someone knows who he is, really knows, then he doesn't need to hate."
I know that both you and I and everyone in the world are children of God. That He loves us so very much that He sent His son, Jesus Christ. I know that when we really know this (and act accordingly, as children of God really should), we will be without hate and feel only love for the people around us. I think this is something we all have to work on together- knowing so fully of what we are that treat everyone with love. We aren't perfect, but we can help each other try. Let's not forget who we are.
I love you.