Friday, August 20, 2010

{all day long}

All day long I think of you. I hope things are going okay down there- that you're comfy and happy. In case you ever wonder what I craved while I was pregnant with you, I will tell you now. No more Cheerios. I was pretty done with that after a week. For the most part I would say I have wanted a lot of milk products (chocolate milk, yogurt, pizza, and quesadillas- I have never loved pizza as much as while I have been prego), though I am still not crazy about cheese like most people. You'll come to find out that cheese is one of my least favorite foods. Even though I have wanted more cheese than pre-pregnancy, my picks are still limited to cheddar, mozz, and pepper jack. Nothing else really does it for me. Quesadillas with our favorite hot sauce, Lindy's, has been a staple for the past couple weeks. One of the only things I feel like eating at lunch time. Whole wheat tortilla, pepper jack, beans, and olives=heaven. Maybe you'll like them too?

I love you like crazy. See you soon!