Wednesday, August 4, 2010

{not so hungry}

This whole nausea bout has been pretty tough this last 9 weeks, my love. It is so weird to not want to eat. But because I love you so very much, I do force myself to eat something so you, in turn, can eat. Pregnancy just does funny things to your body. For example, before being pregnant, I could have eaten raw tomatoes with some salt and pepper any day of the week, but now, they make me nauseous at the very thought. Maybe you won't like them? Who knows!? I don't really know how all of that works, but I do know that I am not very hungry this morning. I guess I will make my way to the fridge to find something to consume.

I guess those Honey-Nut Cheerios did it for me this morning. Anyway, I love you so much!

See you soon!