Thursday, August 5, 2010

{scare}

We had a bit of a scare last night when I had some blood. Your dad and I were worried sick all night because we couldn't call the doctor until 9 this morning. D gave me a blessing and I felt a lot of peace. I called right at 9 this morning and went in to see the doc on call, Dr. Astle. He was very nice and did an ultrasound to see if you were there. Sure enough, there you were- wiggling all over the place. You are most definitely my child as I never seem to stop moving- your dad will attest to that. It was so wonderful to see you moving around that I couldn't help but cry. Since I have an O negative blood type, the doc said I needed a rhogam shot (so my little antibodies won't attack you). I got a nice little stab in the back of my right hip, and while it didn't feel great, I am so grateful to have gotten that shot. We are going back in two more weeks to take another look and to see how things are going. We love you so much. I feel a deep peace and I know that everything is in your Heavenly Father's plan. He is watching over all of us. Don't forget that.

See you soon!