Friday, August 27, 2010

{the perfect breakfast}

I think I may have finally found the perfect breakfast (pregnant or not). A 100% whole wheat English muffin topped with strawberry 0% Chobani yogurt is divine. Chobani is not very sweet and it is more thick than regular yogurt. I like to use it as a strawberry cream cheese substitute and there is always some leftover to eat out of the cup. It's perfect. Just in case you wanted to know ;) On another note. A funny thing about pregnancy is that I have not been able to sleep through the night without getting up to go to the bathroom once or twice. You must be ever so perfectly located near my bladder because it doesn't take much time for me to have to go. This makes life especially rough when I have to wake up at 3:40 am to go to work. But I love you dearly and it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make to see you.

I also am beginning to get the hint that you may not be comfortable when I lay on my stomach. This has been a favorite position for years, but I am getting to the point where I can't lay like that for long. Weird.
Pregnancy is a funny thing. I love you. See you soon!