Friday, November 26, 2010

{eyelashes + diapers}

I am writing this post tonight at 12:49am, but I wanted to write about this past day before the next begins. You had another fantastic day! You've met all your goals as far as decreasing your oxygen and nitric oxide. You are absolutely amazing. Your nurse put the most adorable pink bow on your head to match your new pink bedding. I think I saw your dad's heart melt. You are just beautiful.I had the opportunity to change your poopy diaper twice today for the very first time! It was scary since you are so teeny and we can't lift your legs up like a person normally would when changing a diaper. But I did it, and I hope it made you feel better :)We also noticed for the first time that you have eyelashes! Long, beautiful eyelashes!! We tried to get a picture of them, but they are so fine and small, that we just can't seem to pick them up at this point. We will keep trying to get a good picture. It just blows my mind that you have eyelashes. We love you more than anything, Sofi.