Hey, love bug! Here's the newest update:
Thing are still the same (i.e. fluid level). The docs advised us to check in to the hospital for up to 10 weeks (yikes!). So here we are in room 313. We got a steroid shot to help your lungs, some antibiotics to prevent/fight infection, and filled a lot of little vials for blood tests. I have to admit this isn't ideal, but we want so badly to give you more time to grow so your outcomes can be better. The nurse will be back soon to check your heartbeat and we will get some more antibiotics around 3am. I will fill you in when we learn more. We love you so much. So much.
By the way, can I tell you something not-so-secret? Your dad is amazing. A-maz-ing. I am the luckiest girl in the world. I can't wait for you to experience this. lucky. I couldn't be more grateful that we were able to get married and that we can be together forever.
Keep fighting, love. Let's do this together!