You are still on high flow, for starters. Yay!
Your tummy and eyes have finally recovered from their previous puffy state so we can see your eyes and your normal sized tummy. Since you can finally open your eyes, you spend a lot of awake time just staring around at everything you can. You move your head easily from side to side to see where our voices come from. It's cool to see you follow the conversation.
You love to look at things so much that when you lay on your tummy on my chest, you use your super strong neck to lift your head and try to get a peak at me. It nearly scared me the first time as I didn't know whether that was okay or not. But it's okay, and it's so funny to watch. You get very tuckered out after a short while. Once you have given up, you generally press your face nearly flat down into my chest. You are so funny to me. You also try to scoot up my chest and set your head right against my throat. I guess you find that very comfy, so I am willing to sit as still as need be to let you do that. I think that may be partially why it's so hard for you to see me.
You get some more immunizations tomorrow. This is good, but I've been told you may have a tougher time following your shots tomorrow. I hope you are able to get lots of rest and be comfortable.
I love you so much, love bug. I love snuggling and cuddling with you. I love just to be with you. See you very soon!