Sunday, January 2, 2011

{catch up}

It's been a crazy last few days, hence the no posting for the past few days. You are doing awesome. Your poor face is swollen to the max due to the pressure from your CPAP. I know it makes you really sad because it's so difficult for you to open your eyes and you really like to be able to do that. D thinks you look like Rocky. It's an older movie that I have never seen, though I know what he is talking about. It is really sad to see you all puffy, but we are glad to know it is helping you and your lungs so it will be worth it in the end.You had your New Year's bath! A great way to start out the new year! You loved to be swaddled up! It's adorable. I can't get over it. Your CPAP holder thing was changed to a piece that fits over your nose to allow your nose a rest and to hopefully get a better seal that will allow the pressure and oxygen to work properly. Awesome! Though it does cover up your face a lot, but at least it works! AND you went down a level (so down in pressure) on your CPAP today! From CPAP of 12 to CPAP of 11! And you've had a great day. Man, you are amazing.

We love you so much.