Thursday, January 13, 2011

{3}

Hey, Sofi girl!

We had a few great days with not too much going on with the exception of a few things:

1) You are THREE pounds! Three beautiful pounds! Wow. I still can't believe it. It is amazing to watch you grow before my very eyes.

2) You have a cute new roommate! You are both about the same age and I can tell you like each other other. When she desats, you sympathy desat. When you desat, she often sympathy desats as well. Though, it would be awesome if you would high sat together. You can work on that tonight.


I also decided that you and I are very much alike. For example:

You are always moving. Always.
You like having people with you. You love the company, even when we just sit with you.
You love to snuggle and hold my finger.
Sometimes you just need a good cry.
You like to be clean.
And you already like sugar.

Anyway, I love you so much and look forward to another day together. See you in the morning!