Hey, my sweet Sofi!
Today was great. I think you get cuter and cuter every day, if that is even possible.
The only other new event of the day were a few "bradys" throughout the day. A "brady" is short for bradycardia. This means that your heart slows a rate of less than 100 beats per minute (bpm). A baby your age typically has a heart rate ranging from 120 to 160 bpm. You usually range from 140 to 160 bpm. Your nurses thought this might have occurred as a result of funny positions during the day. Thankfully, you always recover quickly afterward. I think you just enjoy seeing your nurses run back into the room. Should I be nervous about what you will do as you get older? Will you hold your breath until you pass out like your dad? No way, right? You'll be great. I can't wait.
Sleep soundly, love bug. See you in the morning.