Wednesday, December 1, 2010

{two swabs}

Hello, my love! What a good day. I got to hold you close again this afternoon and it was wonderful. Not a whole lot was new today, but sometimes variety is not the spice of life. The doctor said he is pleased with everything that is happening and that we are going to focus on increasing your feedings. The nurse let you have two swabs of milk tonight. Oh my goodness, you were in heaven! I love knowing that I can do something that makes you super happy. Dad is feeling much better tonight, so he should be able to come visit tomorrow!! So exciting. I know he can hardly wait.

We set up the Christmas tree. I want to make us all matching stockings and hang yours in your room at the hospital. We'll bring Christmas to you.

You should know that we have an incredibly amazing family. I can't even begin to tell you how many people love you and are praying for you every day. We are so fortunate to have such a good family. I hope that we can teach our little family to be so supportive and loving.

Anyway, I love you like crazy and can't wait to see you again tomorrow. Keep up the fight.