Tuesday, December 14, 2010

{it's official}

It's official, my love!

You are now 28 weeks (out of a normal 40 week gestation)!

The United States and Utah governments also now recognize that you are alive. We received your "documentation" as of today. Pretty awesome, right?

I also had the opportunity to hold you skin-to-skin again tonight. I haven't had the opportunity to hold you since the extubation, so needless to say, I was pretty excited. I love to hold you. You have the softest skin and I love to feel your little wiggling legs and arms. You look so comfy and cozy that I want to keep you there forever.

You were pretty happy and comfortable as reflected by your stats.
Back in the isolette you go...
Belly time! By the way, the cloth over your head is what they call a "mother's cloth", I believe. It's something I have kept close so that you can have my scent near by.